Why We Love It : Our Ayurvedic Ritual Kit Routine includes our favorite products to create your own Ayurvedic Ritual. These rituals aid the bodies natural detoxification system for optimal health and self care.
Ayurveda, a natural system of medicine, originated in India more than 3,000 years ago. The term Ayurveda is derived from the Sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). Thus, Ayurveda translates to knowledge of life.
PS. Our curated kits include a 10% discount. Win, win!
- Cosmic Dealer Tongue Cleaner
- Cosmic Dealer Mouth Wash Alternative
- Sana Dry Brush
- De La Heart Lymphatic Massage Tool
- Everyday body oil
1. Rise with the sun and sip on hot water with lemon to stimulate agni (digestive fire)
2. Indulge in a morning walk, yoga or stretching session to move your body
3. Mouth Hygiene: Tongue scrape to aid detoxification. This simple practice
removes Ama from your physiology. In Ayurveda, Ama refers to accumulation of toxic residue. After brushing your teeth, follow with this natural mouth wash alternative. This oil-based mouthwash is formulated with six high-grade botanical oils
carefully selected for their cleansing and purifying properties. Spray directly into mouth and coat oil on gums with tongue.
4. Dry Brush : Before your morning shower, dry brush your body in an upwards movement towards the heart to aid circulation, starting at the feet and working your way upwards. Dry brushing helps drain toxins, exfoliate dead skin cells, and boost your energy.
5. Post shower use the everyday oil to nourish the skin and follow with the lymphatic massage tool designed to fit the body, help release excess fluid and toxins. This simple ritual helps reduce appearance of cellulite on the skin, increase circulation and boost energy.