Why We Love It : Perfect as travel companions, or your new go-to haircare ritual. These three products work together both in-shower and post-shower to gently cleanse, moisturize, and provide long-lasting hydration through your air dry and until your next wash.
Who is it good for : Anyone looking for travel sized clean haircare.
What's Included :
- The Ritual Shampoo: lightweight, effective and clean formula—free from harmful sulfates, PEGs and parabens. The coconut-surfactant system is both eco-friendly and gentle on skin and strands, so your hair will never feel stripped or weighed down.
- The Ritual Conditioner: deeply nourishing, yet lightweight enough for everyday use. Tsubaki Seed provides weightless moisture, and hair comes away feeling soft, strengthened, and hydrated.
- The Oil: made up of only five ingredients—they work together to hydrate hair, add shine, and smooth strands to combat frizz and flyaways.
Key Ingredients :
- Tsubaki Seed Oil: This is a deeply hydrating ingredient that works by targeting each of your strands from within. Tsubaki Seed adds flexibility, strength, and moisture—from the inside out.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: A natural heat protectant that also works as an emollient to lock in moisture and keep your hair soft and hydrated for longer.
- Beetroot: Strengthens the hair shaft and boosts shine.
- Coconut-based surfactants: A non-stripping cleanser.
- Hydrolyzed-Wheat Protein: Provides volume without frizz or buildup.
Cherry on top : All products sold at Sana are free from Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, PEGS, Synthetic Fragrance and more. Check out our NO LIST to learn more.