Why We Love It : This hydration rich serum contains ingredients known optimize tissue function, build collagen, boost repair and regeneration, reduce free radical damage, decongest pores, clear acne, even skin tone, lessen hyperpigmentation, strengthen capillaries, and reduce inflammation and the appearance of wrinkles. An easy muse favorite for your everyday ritual.
Who is it good for : Combination, Normal, Dry, Mature Skin
Skin Goals : Brightening, Hydration, Anti-Aging
Highlighted Ingredients :
- Hibiscus: contains antioxidants that maintain elasticity and promote even skin tone. Organic hibiscus tea is particularly rich in vitamin C, which is valuable to the synthesis of collagen and may help extract and treat ultraviolet induced photo damage.
- Carrot: is rich in bioavailable beta-carotene, the pre-cursor to Vitamin A/ Retinol. When in contact with skin's enzymes, carrot cells release their active nutrient to help protect cells from free radical damage and aid in rejuvenation and repair.
- Kakadu Plum: contains unparalleled levels of naturally-sourced, stable vitamin C, which protects skin cells from UV damage, improves appearance of sun-damaged skin, strengthens barrier response, reduces inflammation, promotes collagen, and lessens hyper-pigmentation.
- Mountain Pepper Berry: neutralizes enzymes that destroy connective tissue, repairs damaged proteins in blood vessel walls and reduces free radical damage with the super-antioxidant rutin.
- Tomato: is rich in lycopene a potent antioxdant also in the carotene family. It serves to protect skin from environmental damage including over exposure to the sun.
- Hyaluronic Acid: improves elasticity, and hydration while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Astaxanthin: reduces the signs of aging and protects against UV damage with its powerful antioxidant profile.
The Results : Refreshed, plump skin
Cherry on top : All products sold at Sana are free from Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, PEGS, Synthetic Fragrance and more. Check out our NO LIST to learn more.