Why We Love It : A multi-purpose body oil that smells of palo santo and provides a grounding ritual and silky smooth skin with every use. Use as a body oil, hair oil, cuticle oil, you name it.
Who is it good for : Everyone that is looking for a beautiful nontoxic body oil.
Skin Goals : Soft, Hydrated Skin
Highlighted Ingredients :
- Organic Coconut Oil - beautifully hydrating but also cleansing due to its anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, provitamin A and ferulic acid, all of which protect skin cells from damage and reduce fine lines and age spots. It is also rich in lauric acid, which has a history of being used to fight pathogens.
- Organic Olive Oil : used in skin care since ancient Egyptian times. It contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. Antioxidants, when topically applied, help protect the skin from premature skin aging.
- Organic Argan Oil : exceptionally healing as it is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E and is packed with anti-oxidants, omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid.
- Organic Jojoba Oil : composition of jojoba very closely resembles that of human sebum, the natural oils produced by our skin. It is packed with vitamin E, B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium.
- Organic Castor Oil : used therapeutically since ancient Egyptian times, castor oil has incredible healing abilities. Castor oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids.
- Palo Santo "Holy Wood" - traditionally used in South America as an antiseptic and to remove impurities from the skin, body and home. It is often burned as a natural incense, used to clear out bad energy, raise vibrations and bring good fortune. Our Palo Santo is sustainably harvested from tree branches that have fallen from the Palo Santo tree in the wild, without harming the trees, which live for 80-90 years.
- Organic Lavender - known for its calming abilities, and has been used therapeutically for insomnia, anxiety, depression and stress. The scent of lavender increases alpha waves in the area of the brain responsible for relaxation.
- Organic Geranium - used by the ancient Egyptians for radiant skin. It has astringent properties that tighten pores and has powerful cicatrisant (cell regeneration) properties, increasing blood flow just below the surface of the skin, creating a glow.